Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org 87015981187
Academic activity: Professor
Academic degree: Associate Professor
Education / qualification: Zhezkazgan Music College, Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy.
Field of activity: Scientific and pedagogical.
Professional activity (work experience, institution, position) :
Kazakh National University of Arts (lecturer of the Department of Dombra, since 2003)
Scientific works, publications:
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Kazaktyn shertpe kuyleri”. A textbook. “Bolashak”. Karaganda. 2007.
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Shertpe kuydin tort mektebi”. Study guide. “Saryarka”, Astana. 2009.
- Zhuzbay zh. a. “traditional performing schools”. Lectures. Electronic book. “Stepnaya melody” prod. Center. Astana. 2010 Year.
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Teacher’s pedagogical repertoire”. A textbook. Kultegin Publishing House. Astana. 2010.
- Zhuzbai J. A. “Textbook”. Set 1. “Melody”. Almaty, 2011.
- Zhuzbai J. A. “Textbook”. Set 2. “Melody”. Almaty, 2013.
- Zhuzbai J. A. “Nazkonyr”. Kazuma Publishing House. 2014.
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Aksak kulan”. The legacy of Ketbuka Bi. Kazuma Publishing House. 2014.
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Mundy kyz”. The legacy of kuys of Akkyz Akhmetkyzy. Bolashak Publishing House. Karaganda. 2017.
- Zhuzbai J. A. “Tolgau”. Production by Tolegen Mombekov. “Foliant“, Nur-Sultan. 2019.
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Mun Kosbasar”. Kui performed by Oral Isatayev. Kausar Publishing House. Nursultan. 2020.
- Zhuzbai Zh. A. “Teriskei tolgaulary”. Collection of Sugur kuis. Study guide. The publishing house is represented by the Scientific Council of the Azret-Sultan Museum. “Golden Book” Publishing House, Almaty-2021.
Achievements: Honored Worker of Kazakhstan.
- Badge “Madeniyet kayratkeri”.
- Medal “20 years of the Kazakh National University of Arts”.
- Badge “Honorary Worker of Education”.
- Jubilee medal “25 years of the Constitution of Kazakhstan”.
- Jubilee medal “25 years of the Assembly of Peoples of Kazakhstan”
- The Order”Kurmet”.
Additionally: (more about your work)
Kuy recordings on CD-roms:
- Zhangali Zhuzbayev. Kuis of All-Union record company “Melody”. Tashkent. 1989.
- 125th anniversary of Sugir Aliuly. RTRK “Kazakhstan”. Almaty. 2006.
- MUSIQUE DU MONDE Firm «Universal», France. 2005.
- “The eternal Saryn”. Anthology. Producer Center “EL”. Almaty. 2005 year.
- “1000 Kazakh kuys”. Anthology. Production center “EL”. Almaty. 2010. «Сарыарқа күйлері». Антология. Караганда. 2012 год.
- “Relic”. Music album. Management of culture of Almaty city. Almaty. 2019 year.
- “Amanat”. Anthology of Kazakh kuys. PF “Saup”. 2021 year
Participation in scientific projects:
- “A thousand years of Steppe folklore and music”. “Ancient motifs of the Great Steppe” The art of traditional kuy. Volume 2. Almaty 2020. project manager-Kaztuganova.A. Zh. member of the editorial Board-Zhuzbai.Zh. A.
Published on behalf of the Scientific Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Recommended by the Academic Council of the M. O. Auezov Institute of Literature and Art.
- “The heritage of Saryarka in the center of the Eurasian steppe”. The project “Kazyna” of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Issue 6. Monograph. Nursultan 2020. project manager-A. Ongarovich.
Member of the Editorial Board -Zhuzbai.Zh.A. Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Recommended by the research institute “Halyk kazynasy”.
- “Ushkonyr”. A collection of songs performed by Elbasy. KazNUI-2020.
A special project of the Kazakh National University of Arts dedicated to the anniversary of Elbasy. The project manager and the author of the idea is Musakhodzhayeva A.K.
The editors of the collection are Zhuzbai.Zh.A. Ostankovich.D. V. Sarin.E.A. Recommended by the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Academic Council of the Kazakh National University of Arts.
- “Jochi Khan”. Collection of historical, archaeological, folklore and musical data. International Turkic Academy, 2020. 424 P. Editor-in-chief: D. Kydyrali. Responsible Editors: N. Bazylkhan, A. Taishanovich. Working group: N. Bazylkhan, A. Taishanovich, Zh. Zhuzbai, N. Bogenbayev, Zh. Bedinovich, B. Tulegenovich.
Zh. A. Zhuzbai is actively engaged in concert activities. Folk kuis performed by him were included in the anthologies “Mangilik Saryn”, “1000 traditional Kazakh kuis”. He took part in the concert filming of the state channels the national channel “Khabar”, “Abai TV” and the regional channels “Zhetysu”, “Didar”, “Dombyra” kui, performed by which are recorded in the golden fund of radio. He was the interlocutor of the documentaries “Tattimbet”, “Madi”, released by the Kazakhfilm studio named after Sh. Aimanov. He took part in national art evenings in Paris, Brussels. During the pandemic, he conducted online concerts, lectures related to the history of kuy. Participated in international festivals, concert events in the cities of Astana, Almaty, Karaganda, Zhezkazgan, Atyrau. For these works, he was rewarded with the titles of laureate and diplomas.
Zhangali Alimkhanuly is actively engaged in social activities. Together with the collectives of the Otandastar Foundation, the Assembly of Peoples of Kazakhstan took part in the festive events. Member of the Public Council “Miras” under the party “Nur Otan”.
He has letters of thanks from the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kazakh National University of Arts.